Submission of abstracts to ECCOMAS 2024
We are pleased to invite you to participate in this distinguished scientific and technical event and to submit an abstract to any of the 208 accepted Mini-symposia, via the Conference website, before January 29, 2024.
To submit your abstract, please follow the steps below:
- Register to the conference here with your email address. Introduce the Pin Code you will receive as well as the password you want to use.
- Login to your account here.
- Complete the information in your profile.
- Go to "My congress" and, then, "My contributions" on the menu you will find on the right hand side of the page. Click on "Submit a contribution" and you are ready to go!
- Remember that the file must be sent in .pdf format. The system does not accept other type of files.
- To make any change in the contribution submitted you have to login as the registered participant, update the paper
information and submit the new file.
To avoid a double registration, please do not create a new record.
Please note that:
- The corresponding author of the abstract should be the speaker.
- Only one presentation per registered participant is allowed.
- The deadline for submission of abstract is 29 January, 2024. After this date, only the files already submitted will be taken into account.
Feel free to contact the Congress Secretariat for any question at
Download abstract template here.
Please note that final acceptance is contingent upon payment of the registration fee by the speaker before March 18, 2024.
Full Papers & Conference Proceedings:
Conference Proceedings (including full papers only) will be published on Scipedia with DOI number after the congress and will be submitted for indexation to SCOPUS database.
Full paper submission is not mandatory in order to give the presentation at the Congress.
Deadline for full paper submission is July 1st, 2024.
Download paper template here.